YIELDS: 18 Muffins Unit
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar or 3/4 cup honey
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 eggs
- 1-1 1/2 cup mango, pulp of (2 very ripe mangoes)
PREP:15MIN › COOK:18MIN › READY IN:33MIN
- Cut and peel two very ripe (soft to the touch) mangoes and reduce to soft pulp and juice. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine oil, milk, and egg.
- Mix liquid ingredients with dry until just moist and stir in the mango pulp.
- Fill greased muffin tins, or paper muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-18 minutes.
- They are done when they are brown on top and a tooth-pick inserted into the center comes out clean.