Easy Mango Crepes
- 190 g all-purpose flour
- 10 g white sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 475 ml milk
- 30 g butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- Oil for frying
- For filling: 1 large mango, chopped
- Sprig of mint, chopped
- Dash of extra virgin olive oil
- Lime juice or amchoor or chat masala, to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Dollop of cream
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Mix all the dry ingredients- flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Now, mix the wet ingredients. Mix both wet and dry ingredients in a bowl and make a smooth, non-lumpy batter.
- Heat a dosa tawa or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour some oil on it. Now, pour the batter for one medium sized crepe, like for a dosa. Make sure the batter spreads over the pan evenly.
- Cook the crepe till the bottom 'sizzles' and changes colour to dark brown. Flip and cook the other side. Make all the crepes this way.
- Add filling: Mix mangoes, mint, olive oil and sugar (if the mangoes aren't sweet enough). Stuff this mixture into the crepe, folding it like a roll and top with a dollop of cream.
For sweet crepes: You can use chopped bananas or pineapple instead of mangoes. Drizzle with chocolate sauce for a really decadent treat.